Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bracelets for Chappy

 ***I removed the link because we only have a few bracelets left and they will be sold at the Chip in for Chappy Yard Sale in Alpine, UT on September 21st.  Thanks so much to everyone who donated!  I am truly humbled by your generosity.***
 


 
As many of you know, my brother-in-law Jeff "Chappy" Chapman was in a horrific motorcycle accident two weeks ago.  He always wears his helmet, and for some reason, on August 6th he didn't.  His head took the entire impact and two weeks later, he remains in a coma. 
I'm not sure how to describe Chappy to you.  He is truly one of the most warm-hearted, kind, generous, hard working, caring and friendly people I have ever known.  He loves my children and they absolutely adore Uncle Chappy.  He is my four-year-old Jonah's very best buddy.
When it comes to his wife and children, there is nothing more important to Jeff.  He is an amazing husband, father and step-father and would do anything for his children. And Chappy is as tough as they come.  Any professional will tell you it is an absolute miracle that he survived.  We are hoping and praying for the best possible recovery but it is still not clear how severely the damage to his brain will affect him.  We do know that even in the best case scenario, my sister Andrea, Chappy, and their three beautiful children have a very long road ahead.
I ordered these bracelets in hopes of raising some money for Chappy and his family.  They say TOUGH LIKE CHAPPY.  There is just one size and they fit AJ and I as well as our children. Please donate any amount you'd like and let me know how many of them you want.  I will get them shipped out as quickly as I can.  Feel free to Facebook message me or email at Tobiblake@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your generosity in helping my sister's family.








 
 
 
 ***I removed the link because we only have a few bracelets left and they will be sold at the Chip in for Chappy Yard Sale in Alpine, UT on September 21st.  Thanks so much to everyone who donated!  I am truly humbled by your generosity.***

3 comments:

  1. I'd love a bracelet, but I don't want you to pay for shipping! I am in American Fork- can you meet up somewhere? We made a small donation- I hope it helps! Thinking of you guys
    Shan & Andrew Crawford

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Millcreek but will be in Utah County for my little brothers wedding and would love to meet up so that you don't need to worry about shipping as well. I haven't seen Chappy in a few years since I got married and moved but he was one of the best guys I have ever known and my prayers are with him. Please let me know what would work. jc.nielsen85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete