Monday, May 23, 2011

Random Pictures of Recent Happenings

Here are a few pictures I just uploaded from my phone. 

The kids had a car wash and started with the go-kart.  Then they helped their daddy wash the van.  Funny how exciting this is for little kids.  They had so much fun.

 They love bubble baths.
 I got to go with Chandler on his fieldtrip to the zoo.  We had a blast!  He's on the far left.
 Caught Anna and Jonah sitting like this watching a movie and had to take a picture. 
 This was Jonah during family prayer tonight.  He is such a character.  Wore that medal around his neck and a head band in his hair all day today.  He's hilarious.  I know, I shouldn't be taking pictures during prayers but I couldn't help myself.  haha
 And Thomas learned to tie his shoes!  So proud of my litte man. 


3 comments:

  1. Cute! Clark "helped" us wash the car for the first time on Saturday and of course LOVED it. So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Love the prayer picture especially -- those are the moments to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heck, hilarious and cute. what a bunch of cute cute kids!!!

    ReplyDelete